MOTHER AND CHILD EDUCATION FOUNDATION
CLARIFICATION TEXT ABOUT THE PROCESSING OF DONATORS’ PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with the Law No. 6698 on Protection of Personal Data (“the Law”), your personal data will be processed by Mother and Child Education Foundation (“the Foundation”) within the scope explained below.
The Purpose of Processing Your Personal Data and the Legal Reason
Your personal data are collected and processed by the Foundation for the purposes (“the Purposes”) and legal reasons stated below, based on the conditions of processing personal data stated in article 5 of the Law.
Based on the legal reason that collection and processing of the personal data are clearly set forth in the laws and mandatory for the data controller to fulfill his/her legal obligation;
- Your identity, contact and financial data will be processed in order to fulfill the requests of local authorities,
- Your identity, contact and financial data will be processed in order to provide information to public authorities as required by legislation,
- Your identity, contact and financial data will be processed in order to ensure conformity to the data retention obligations as set forth by the legislation,
- Your identity and contact data will be processed in order to respond to the concerned person’s applications in accordance with the legislation and perform necessary actions.
Based on the legal reason that it is mandatory to process data in order to establish, use or protect a right;
- Your identity and contact data will be processed in order to receive, evaluate and finalize your requests and complaints,
- Your identity, contact and financial data will be processed in order to retain personal data within the general period of limitation for constituting evidence related to possible conflicts that may occur in the future.
Based on the legal reason that it is necessary to process personal data of the parties of an agreement provided that collection and processing of the personal data are directly related to the constitution or execution of an agreement;
- Your identity, contact and financial data will be processed in order to collect the donation amounts committed and deliver them to the people in need for help.
Based on the legal reason that data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that the fundamental rights and freedoms of the concerned people are not infringed;
- Your identity, contact and financial data will be processed for the planning and performance of donation processes, and contacting you in this context when necessary,
- Your identity, contact and financial data will be processed in order to plan and perform the activities of the foundation.
To Whom and for Which Purpose Your Personal Data May Be Transferred
Your collected personal data may be transferred to our suppliers within the scope of realizing the Purposes stated above and to legally authorized public bodies and legally authorized natural persons within the context that it is clearly set forth in law and necessary for us to fulfill our legal obligations in accordance with the rules regarding the transfer of personal data as specified in article 8 of the Law under the scope of data processing conditions as regulated in article 5 of the Law.
The Method of Collecting Your Personal Data
Your personal data will be collected in electronic environment via the Foundation’s website, call center, online forms and e-mail channels within the scope of performing the Purposes stated above.
The Rights of the Concerned Person as Stated in Article 11 of the Law
We declare that you have the rights below in accordance with article 11 of the Law regarding your personal data:
- To know whether your personal data is processed or not,
- To request information in case your personal data is processed,
- To learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used as intended,
- To know the local and international third parties to which your personal data are transferred,
- To request correction in case your processed personal data is missing or wrong, and request that the correction made within this context to be notified to the third parties to which your personal data was transferred,
- In the case that the reasons for processing the personal data are no longer present regardless of the fact that the personal data was processed in accordance with the Law and other related legal provisions, to request deletion or destruction of personal data and ask for the third parties to which your personal data was transferred to be informed about such act,
- To object in case a situation rises against you after the processed data is exclusively analyzed via automated systems
- To request compensation in case you incur losses as a result of illegal processing of your personal data.
You can send the written applications regarding your rights stated above to the address of our Foundation, along with the necessary documents: Merkez Mah. Cendere Cad. No: 22 Kat 7 D: 13 Kağıthane / İstanbul. You can access the application form here. You can use the firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address if you prefer to send your application via e-mail. Your application will be finalized free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at most based on the nature of your application. In case the process requires additional costs, a fee may be asked from you based on the tariff to be defined by the Committee of Personal Data Protection.